The admin panel is the engine of the gaming center; it is used to configure pricing, the loyalty system, and other tools of the gaming center.
These are the gaming center zones, distinguished by the level of comfort and power of the equipment. Typically, different zones have their own prices.
How to Create a Group
- On the Map or Gaming stations in the upper right corner, find the Create Group button and click on it.
- In the window that opens, enter a name of up to 12 characters.
- Select the color of the equipment group.
- After clicking the Save button, you will have a new group. You will be able to create a separate price list for it, as well as install the Shell on the computers included in this group.
Passes are a set price for renting equipment for some period of time. Let's see how to create the most popular ones for a gaming center.
Which Passes are Available
- 1-hour, 3-hour, and 5-hour passes are fixed, i.e., they are valid for exactly the specified time from the moment of purchase.
If a person bought a 3-hour tariff at 15:35, he/she will finish playing at 18:35. It is possible to prolong with fixed and package ones.
- Night, Morning, and all other time-dependent passes are package ones; the duration is not set, as it depends on the schedule of validity.
If you set the sales schedule daily from 22:00 to 08:00, the pass duration will be not 10 hours, but until 08:00. That is, if you buy such a pass at 22:00, 10 hours of game time will be available, but if you buy the same pass at 05:00, there will be only 3 hours.
You can prolong it with fixed and package passes.
- A per-minute pass is a plan in which money is charged separately for each following minute of computer use. The duration depends on the amount of money on the client's deposit. This tariff cannot be sold from the admin panel; it is purchased by the client from the Shell himself. When creating this pass, note that there can be only 1 per-minute pass per 1 minute of time.
You can prolong it with any other pass.
- Memberships with different durations are passes that are saved after the session is over. You can sell a subscription only to a registered customer because the pass is saved on the account and is activated at the next authorization.
How to Create a Pass
To create or edit passes, go to the manager mode and do the following:
- Go to the Passes section.
- In the upper right part of the screen, click Add a Pass.
- In the window that opens, specify:
- Ability to apply the center and customer discount or promo code.
- Ability to display the pass to the client in the Shell.
- Ability to display the pass to the operator for sale.
- Ability to highlight the pass in the Shell.
- Name of the pass (2 to 24 characters).
- Pass status (Active or Inactive).
- Type of pass.
- Duration – time of pass validity from the moment of purchase (For example, 3 hours).
- Price List (you can set the price for several groups at once or for each group separately using the Add button. It is allowed to use fractional numbers (with ".")).
- Action Schedule – validity days and the time period of pass activity. For example, Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Additional settings.
- Check the mini-card to the right of the form to make sure it is filled out correctly.
- Click Create.
Great, you're on the right track. Now it's time to install Shell.